3901 National Dr #100
Physical Therapy in Burtonsville, MD
Our Burtonsville, Maryland, location is one of many. We first got started in 2010, when Forever Fit Physical Therapy & Wellness’ founder, Krista Frederic, MPT, OCS, resolved to create a community-oriented physical therapy clinic. Her goal was to provide care that was beyond what patients expected and create a uniquely compassionate and professional atmosphere. At our Burtonsville clinic, we understand the value of evidence-based treatment from care providers with extensive experience in the field. We feel confident that we can provide you with effective physical therapy care in a relaxed and compassionate environment for the outcomes you desire.
Our Burtonsville mission is to provide our local community with more than adequate health care services. We strive to provide a level of care that is unparalleled with others in the community. We believe that we can become the Burtonsville community’s go-to servicer for physical therapy care and education.
- Back pain.
- Joint pain.
- Knee sprains and ligament tears.
- Plantar fasciitis.
- Rotator cuff injuries.
- Elbow tendinitis (golfer's elbow and tennis elbow).
- Chronic neck pain.
- TMJ dysfunction.
- Ankle sprains.
- Achilles tendinitis.
- Shin splints.
- Patellofemoral pain syndrome.
- Post-surgical care for the spine, knee and shoulder.
- Hip bursitis.
- Multiple sclerosis.
- Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS).
- Pelvic pain/pelvic floor dysfunction.
Our specialty services
- LSVT for Parkinson's disease.
- Vestibular therapy.
- Dry needling.
- General orthopedics.
- Fall/balance training.
- Automobile insurance.
- Carefirst-Blue Cross Blue Shield plans.
- Johns Hopkins Employee Health Plan.
- Maryland Medicaid.
- Priority Partners.
- Tricare Standard & Prime.
- United Healthcare.
- United Healthcare Community Plan.
- US Family.
- Workers’ compensation.
*If we do not participate with your insurance but your plan has out-of-network benefits, we will gladly submit claims on your behalf.