Address: 7130 Minstrel Way, Suite LL110
Physical Therapy in Columbia, MD
Forever Fit Physical Therapy & Wellness first opened in 2010. Since then, our location in Columbia, Maryland, has become Forever Fit’s fourth location. At our clinic, we proudly provide general physical therapy services, as well as a specialized pelvic floor program.
In our hands, you can expect friendly and effective physical therapy care designed to reduce pain, improve mobility, and improve the quality of your life.
At our Columbia clinic, our mission is to provide our community members with the resources they need to improve their health and wellness. We aim to provide the health care services and educational information that our community needs. At our Forever Fit Columbia location, our goal is to become Columbia’s premier physical therapy service provider.
- Back pain.
- Joint pain.
- Knee sprains and ligament tears.
- Plantar fasciitis.
- Rotator cuff injuries.
- Elbow tendinitis (golfer's elbow and tennis elbow)..
- Chronic neck pain.
- TMJ dysfunction.
- Ankle sprains.
- Achilles tendinitis.
- Shin splints.
- Patellofemoral pain syndrome.
- Post-surgical care for the spine, knee and shoulder.
- Hip bursitis.
- Multiple sclerosis.
- Pelvic pain/pelvic floor dysfunction.
Our specialty services
- General orthopedics.
- Fall/balance training.
- Vestibular therapy.
- Concussion therapy.
- Pelvic health (women, men and pediatric).
- Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS).
- Automobile insurance.
- Carefirst-Blue Cross Blue Shield plans.
- Johns Hopkins Employee Health Plan.
- Maryland Medicaid.
- Priority Partners.
- Tricare Standard & Prime.
- United Healthcare.
- United Healthcare Community Plan.
- US Family.
- Workers’ compensation.
*If we do not participate with your insurance but your plan has out-of-network benefits, we will gladly submit claims on your behalf.